XXIV Euro Working Group on Locational Analysis
May 23, 2018 - May 25, 2018
The 24th EURO Working Group on Locational Analysis Meeting will be held on 23-25 May 2018, ICMS, Edinburgh
The meeting will gather the operations research community from different parts of the world to share experiences in the field of locational analysis. We invite participation from all areas related to location theory including: network location, continuous location, discrete location, obnoxious location, competitive location, hub location, location-routing, advanced location models, location applications (logistics, network design), exact and heuristic solution methods.
Contributions are welcome from academia, industry or the public sector. In addition to presentations, the meeting is intended to be a forum for exchange of recent experiences and results.
This website will focus on the local arrangements for the meeting. A website covering the scientific content is available here.
There is a 2 step registration process.
- Step 1 Applicants should complete the application form.
- Step 2 Once the application form is submitted, you will be sent a link to enable you to pay the appropriate registration fee on-line. Once you have paid the appropriate fee. Registration is complete.
Early Bird Rate
To submit an abstract, please refer to the scientific website. Note deadline for abstract submission is 15 January 2018.
The programme is currently being developed.
To enable people to make travel arrangements the following information may be useful.
- the meeting will start on Wed 23rd of May with registration at approx 9.30am,
- there will be a welcome reception on the evening of Wed 23rd of May
- a social activity is planned for the evening of Thu 24th of May - further details in due course.
- a full day of talks is planned for the last day, Friday 25th May.
- the conference dinner will be held of the evening of Friday 25th May